This refreshing and yummy salad will give you tropical vibes no matter the season!
- 1/4 cup fresh or frozen mango
- 1/4 cup avocado oil
- 1/2 of a lime juiced
- 1/2 TBS raw honey
- 1/4 Tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 Tsp pink Himalayan salt
- Optional chili flakes, cayenne, or fresh ground black pepper for a kick
Blend together in a blender until smooth.
1 mango sliced or cubed
- 1 lb wild caught shrimp grilled or sautéed in a pan for a few minutes each side until pink. I seasoned mine with Trader Joe’s Citrus and Garlic seasoning, but any seasoning you prefer.
- 1 kiwi sliced
- 1 avocado sliced
- 1/2 red onion diced or sliced ( I forgot it this time but I had it! )
- Tower Garden lettuce and herbs such as scallions, cilantro, mint, basil. Extra lime wedges and Trader Joe’s Crunchy Chili Onion Oil are great for topping!
Add Tower Garden greens to your bowl and add the shrimp to the middle. Add fruit and toppings and enjoy!
Fresh Foodie Mama ~ Sara~