This crazy, beautiful life calls for quick and easy meal preparation! Not to mention, it has to be delicious. This recipe for a Reuben Ring fits the bill. Put it together for brunch or a potluck, and you’ll get rave reviews!
- 1 Can of Crescent Rolls (Immaculate Baking Company makes clean Crescent Rolls!)
- 1 Teaspoon Mustard of Choice: Whole Grain, Spicy Brown, or Dijon
- 4 Slices of Swiss Cheese, Cut in half
- 8 Slices of Pastrami or Corned Beef
- 2 Dill Pickles Chopped, or 2 Tablespoons of Sauerkraut
- 1 Egg Beaten
On a round pizza pan, lay out the crescent rolls in a circle with the points facing the outside of the circle, and the wider ends overlapping toward the middle. This creates a wreath that you can stuff with endless possibilities!
Place a dot of mustard on the center of each crescent, followed by a slice of Swiss and a slice of pastrami. Top with chopped pickles or sauerkraut. Fold the points in to the middle and gently press together at the center. Brush with beaten egg, and bake for 20 minutes. 15 on the top rack, then move to the bottom rack for the last 5 minutes.
Sara ~Fresh Foodie Mama~
1 thought on “Quick and Easy Sunday Brunch Idea: Reuben Ring”