This post is going to be faster than it was to make this chili! I was really busy yesterday, and remembered I had seen a Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Chili recipe recently, but the day was almost over, so I had to make something fast! That’s my specialty because I’ve never been a consistent meal prepper! So here goes, super-fast!
- 1 lb ground organic or pastured chicken, turkey, or shredded cooked chicken or turkey
- 1 24 oz can of crushed organic bpa-free fire-roasted tomatoes
- 2 cups organic chicken broth
- 1 15 oz can of beans of choice. Black, white, kidney, pinto, etc. ( I was in such a rush, I forgot to add them this time!)
- 1/2 cup of hot sauce of choice
- 1/2 cup organic blue cheese dressing
- 2 stalks celery chopped
- 1/2 an onion chopped
- 1 clove of garlic minced
- 1 tbs organic extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp pink Himalayan salt
- black pepper to taste
Heat olive oil in a large pot over medium heat. Add meat and cook until cooked through and no longer pink. Add onion, garlic, celery and salt, and cook until softned, about 5 minutes. Add tomatoes, broth, beans, hot sauce and blue cheese. bring to a boil, turn down heat and simmer for 10-15 minutes. Top with avocado and tortilla strips if desied.
Sara ~Fresh Foodie Mama~