This is such a delicious meal that comes together so quickly, but will seem like it took hours in the kitchen! My kind of meal!
The kids even came back for seconds and thirds, so this is special since there are lots of veggies in this meal- score!
The broccoli can be roasted or steamed, and either way produces a flavorful and healthful side dish. When pressed for time, frozen broccoli florets can be placed in a microwave safe glass bowl, covered and steamed for 5 minutes. If you have a little more time, roasting the broccoli will give slightly more depth of flavor, and takes about 25 minutes at 425 degrees.
- 6 skinless/ boneless Organic Chicken Thighs
- 1 Container, Bunch, or Bag of Organic Spinach
- 2 tbs Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
- 2 tbs Cream Cheese or Goat Cheese (coconut creme may be used if looking for a dairy free option)
- 2 tbs Smoked Paprika
- 1 tsp Lemon Pepper
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
Sprinkle the chicken thighs with all of the spices, front and back. Melt coconut oil in a large sauté pan over medium heat. Cook chicken thighs until no longer pink and cooked through, flipping once, about 10 minutes. Add cream cheese and stir until sauce is smooth. Add spinach and cooked until wilted, about 5 minutes.
Broccoli with Honey Goat Cheese and Pomegranate Seeds
- 1 Bunch or Bag of Organic Broccoli florets
- 2 oz of Honey Goat Cheese or any flavor you like
- 1/4 cup Pomegranate Seeds
- 1 tbs Extra Virgin Olive Oil
As mentioned above, you can prepare your Broccoli any way you like or have time for. If roasting the Broccoli, drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with sea salt and pepper. Roast for 425 degrees for 25 minutes or until browned and slightly crisp. If steaming, just drizzle the olive oil after the Broccoli has steamed. Top with sea Salt, pepper, crumbled Goat Cheese and Pomegranate seeds.
Sara ~Fresh Foodie Mama~