As you have probably figured out by now, I’m all about fast and fresh food for the family. This recipe fits the bill coming in at under 15 minutes to prepare, and super healthy! You can even find tzatziki ready-made in the humus and dip section of your grocery store for even quicker preparation!
- 1 lb Wild Shrimp, tails removed
- 1 large English Cucumber, spiralized
- 2 tbs Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp Lemon Pepper (or just black pepper)
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 cup Greek Yogurt
- 1 Clove of garlic minced (or 1 tsp garlic powder)
- 1/4 Cucumber, finely diced
- 1tbs Lemon Juice
- 1 tbs fresh dill ( or 1 tsp dried)
- Sea Salt and pepper to taste
Spiralize your Cucumber. Drizzle 1 tbs of the olive oil over the noodles. Sprinkle with 1/4 tsp of Sea Salt, garlic powder, and pepper.
Combine all of the tzatziki ingredients in a small bowl.
Sprinkle Shrimp with remaining sea salt and lemon pepper. Heat 1 tbs of the olive oil over medium heat in a sauté pan. Add shrimp and cook for about 2 minutes on each side until opaque. Remove from heat, and place over Cucumber noodles, and top with tzatziki!
Sara ~Fresh Foodie Mama~
1 thought on “Shrimp and Cucumber Noodles with Tzatziki in Under 15 Minutes!”
Reblogged this on mamabatesmotel.