How pretty is this Greek Baked Feta with Beautiful Bergamot from my Tower Garden?!? This is a spectacular appetizer or meal, and the perfect addition to your charcuterie or cheeseboard; not to mention it couldn’t be easier!
- 1 Block of Feta
- Extra Virgin Olive oil for brushing and drizzling ( about 1/4- 1/2 cup)
- Grape Tomatoes (about a pint)
- Roasted Red Peppers ( about 1/4 cup)
- Kalamata Olives (about 1/4 cup sliced in half)
- Candied jalapeños (if you can’t find them, pickled jalapeños will work)
- Honey for drizzling
- Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- Handful of fresh herbs— I used Begamot from my Tower Garden, Basil, and Dill)
Place the block of feta in a baking dish, and brush with oil. Scatter veggies and herbs around and on top. Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes. Drizzle with honey and a little more evoo. Broil for 5 minutes, until brown in spots. Watch to make sure it doesn’t get overly brown. Serve with Italian or French bread, and/or crackers.
Sara~ Fresh Foodie Mama~