One of our favorites around here is Feta Dip. Use this Easy Vegan Feta in place of regular feta in my Mediterranean Feta Dip!
Vegan Feta Ingredients
- 1 lb of firm or extra firm tofu
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1.5 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 1.5 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar
- Between 1/3-1/2 cup or avocado oil refined coconut oil (must be refined or it will taste like coconut)
- ½ teaspoon dried Herbs de Provence or herbs of choice
- ½ to 1 teaspoon of salt
- Preheat the oven 375°F
- Line a baking tin with parchment paper
- Place all of the ingredients into a food processor (starting with ½ teaspoon of salt at first and then only adding more salt once you’ve mixed, if you prefer the flavor to be saltier).
- Blend until smooth
- Pour mixture into baking dish or pan. It should be about an inch thick
- Place your feta mixture into the oven and bake for 20 to 30 minutes until golden brown
- Allow to cool and then place in your refrigerator for a few hours which will help set the feta cheese
- Remove from the baking dish and leave whole or cube the feta.
*Adapted from the Naked Veggie’s Vegan Feta recipe.
This is another favorite! You could use this vegan feta in a simplified version of my Feta Dip with Airfryer Pasta Chips! It is our take on the viral Feta Pasta! I love it with gluten-free Banza Chickpea pasta!
Feta Dip w/ Airfyed Pasta Chips
1 block of feta or vegan feta
1 pint of grape tomatoes
1 box of pasta of any kind
Pink Himalayan salt
Combine boiled pasta, a drizzle of evoo, and a sprinkle of salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Airfry at 400 degrees for 5 minutes.
While pasta is cooking, place feta, tomatoes, a drizzle of evoo, and a sprinkle of salt, pepper, and garlic powder in a cast iron skillet. Bake 5-10 minutes at 400 degrees until tomatoes burst and feta starts to melt. Remove from oven and stir together.
Sara~Fresh Foodie Mama