This dressing, I’m telling you, is amazing on EVERYTHING! Perfect on chickpeas or other beans, salads, protein bowls, or as a dipper for raw or roasted veggies, meats and seafood. Seriously, so good!
- 1 can of organic bpa-free chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- 1 small shallot minced
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp-1 the chopped fresh or dried tarragon leaves (depending on how much you like!)
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2cup extra-virgin olive oil
Combine the vinegar, mustard, maple syrup, and seasonings, slowly whisk in the olive oil. Add enough dressing to coat the chickpea and shallot salad, and store the rest in the refrigerator for later use.
Sara ~Fresh Foodie Mama~